On 1 and 2 October 2018, INTRAC held its annual meeting in Porto, Portugal. Thirty four researchers from 18 countries participated in the meeting. Most of the meeting was dedicated to reviewing a proposal for restructuring INTRAC to be a more globally-inclusive network. In addition, Mike Stein and Rawan Ibrahim presented a synthesis of care leaving research activities from various countries.
At the end of the meeting, a new Executive Committee was elected, viz. (left to right):
- Prof Adrian van Breda (South Africa)
- Prof Varda Mann-Feder (Canada)
- Dr Rawan Ibrahim (Jordan)
- Dr Tehila Refaeli (Israel)
- Prof Emily Munro (United Kingdom)
- One additional member is still to be elected.