The purpose of INTRAC (the International Research Network on Transitions to Adulthood from Care) is to promote national and international research on the transition from care to adulthood (care-leaving).
INTRAC is a community of researchers that works towards the following strategic objectives:
1. Facilitating dialogue between care-leaving researchers across the globe.
2. Promoting the development of emerging researchers, viz. doctoral candidates; early career academics; and researchers pioneering care-leaving research in their country.
3. Promoting cross-national research on care-leaving.
4. Creating or supporting opportunities for publication of national, international and comparative studies on care-leaving.
5. Facilitating the utilization of research findings to inform policy and practice.
- Prof Emily Munro (United Kingdom)
- Prof Varda Mann-Feder (Canada)
- Prof Adrian van Breda (South Africa)
- Dr Rawan Ibrahim (Jordan)
- Dr Tehila Refaeli (Israel)
- Dr Eavan Brady (CoRiT representative) (Ireland)
Draft INTRAC Constitution
Click here to view the INTRAC draft / interim constitution, which was agreed at the INTRAC meeting in Porto in 2018.